Sweet Almond Oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. It is particularly high in vitamin E, supplying over 200% of your daily requirement in 100 grams. It is also rich in vitamin K and essential B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, and folate. It has high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which is excellent for strengthening hair from the roots and for supple skin.
Sweet Almond Oil is suitable particularly for dry skin.
1. Softens skin
2. Deeply cleanses your pores
3. Removes dark circles and tan
4. Relieves eczema & psoriasis
5. Treats skin rashes
6. Reduces fine lines & other signs of aging
7. Relives muscle aches
8. Controls hair loss
9. Promotes growth of long, shiny hair
10. Softens hair