Moringa oleifera is a small to medium-sized tropical tree native to the Indian subcontinent. The tree is easily recognisable from its light colored knotty trunk and highly branched compound leaves. Moringa offers excellent nutritional support sufficient to meet the nutrient requirements of the entire household.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and B-complex, minerals like Calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and protein.
- 100% organic Moringa powder supports your beauty, hair, skin and bodily functions.
- Research shows that the phytohormone zeatin has an anti-aging effect
- Ideal for active athletes and an athletic lifestyle
Moringa oleifera is packed with an abundance of:
- Vitamins (A,E,B1,B2,C),14 important Minerals such as calcium, iron, Potassium, Magnesium and zinc,
- 22% Plant Proteins and all 8 essential amino acids•
- Antioxidants• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Folic acid and other nutrients
This is the reason why Moringa is called the ‘Tree of Life’ in many cultures around the world.
- Is useful for treating gastrointestinal problems
- Promote weight loss
- Improves immune function
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Help to control blood sugar
- Offers excellent nutritional support
Grown and packaged in Kenya