Coconut nectar can replace sugar or other sweeteners 1:1. The neutral flavor of the syrup means that it will not affect the taste of the food it is added to, unlike some other sweeteners. You can also find coconut palm sugar for baking to replace refined sugar without affecting the recipe, although raw coconut nectar, since it is unrefined, will retain more nutritional value.
• Is a whole food and unrefined sweetener.
• Rich source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
• Has beneficial living enzymes as a raw sugar.
• Not chemically treated or processed.
• Low glycemic index, does not cause blood sugar spikes.
• Contains all essential amino acids.